A blog about me being myself. Expressing my thoughts and feelings, and letting you see what I am like as well.
Hello Fantasy Lovers!
I’ve recently written and produced a fantastical web series about five girls who become witches and must learn to deal with their powers and one another VERY quickly. It’s comedic and dramatic and features a women of color cast.
We need your support as we gear into our kickstarter phase. A lot of us clamor for “more diversity” and then when the opportunities present themselves that do not have the same backing as network TV — the projects disappear.
Binge Watch Our SHOW =)
Please spread the word! MisSpelled needs you!
- Ferguson’s massive cover-up: How police departments are protecting Darren Wilson
- STL grand jury weighs charges in Ferguson shooting
- Some Ferguson protesters shift focus to city’s historic district
- 11 things you should know about the murder of Mike Brown
- 5000 show up to Ferguson job fair
- When all the angels are white. Can black children be “angels”? The history behind the NY Times insult to Mike Brown.
- Moving beyond anger in Ferguson: A health journalists perspective
- Michael Brown Sr. to Darren Wilson: “Turn yourself in right now”
- How companies are profiting from police crackdowns
- Letter from The Criminal Justice Graduate Student Association of Eastern Kentucky Universtiy
- Teaching #Ferguson resources
- ArchCity Defenders: Municipal Courts White Paper
Okay, this guy is my new favorite person.
SING THEM INTERVALS… Yes… I love this…
this gets funnier every time i watch it
This is me.
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I”M DONE
Lmfaoo 😂😂👏 I’m fuckin in love I swear hahaha
Darren Hunt of Utah
The murder of young Black Men by police continues.
oh for fucks SAKE
Y’all he was shot in the back…. HE WAS SHOT IN THE BACK…
He was carrying a sword? This mf in my geography class carried a sword to class everyday and when I expressed my discomfort it was dismissed. But this brotha was shot in the back.
and it was a blunted sword.. couldn’t have cut anybody… but white people walking around with loaded rifles in target…
Exactly! This is evil.
Damn. Niggas can’t even cosplay anymore? I would love to see the cosplay community say something about this but that definitely won’t happen
Also: this paper is edited by a clown. It should’ve been in the first fucking paragraph that this dude was cosplaying. I’m reading this shit wondering why the fuck this negro is walking down the street with a sword and obvious answer is hidden almost at the en of the article.
This dude was cosplaying.
He was dressed up in a costume.
Should all black people just stay home on Halloween this year?
Friendly reminder that the police shot a black cosplayer in the back
when people say dark skin isnt cute
I just get a tad confused
As to where this mindset
Comes from cause I mean
Just look at this like
You lot are seeing this right?
Oh aight, just checking.
Sing, young black man.
Dude was runnin all over the place
Bruhhhhhhh he is so gifted! I need to hear more!
hey i need to let you all know that it is important that you learn how to fall.
you may be thinking, “what the heck do you mean?” but i am telling you. it’s important.
after watching my mother fall incorrectly when I was about 18 ( which resulted in her losing teeth and requiring a cane for a while ), her doctor told us the importance of learning to fall correctly
and just now, i slipped in the kitchen. but because i learned how to fall, i have a bruise on my arm and nothing else.
This is important for ALL people, not just the elderly.
- slap your palms/forearms on the ground. let them take the force of the fall so you don’t break your wrists.
- turn your head to the side so you don’t break your nose or damage your teeth
- try not to let your body smack on the ground. again, use your arms, thighs, and shins. NOT YOUR HIPS or chest.
- Try to bend your knees or squat as you go down.
- Tuck in. Fold yourself up with your knees toward your chest.
- Make a habit of putting your hands behind your head so you can keep your head from smacking the ground.
- Slap the ground with your forearms ( left arm if falling left, right if falling right ). This will help avoid landing on your hips.
- Tuck in. DO NOT TWIST.